BREAKING: Fox News Contributor Who Left Over Tucker’s Jan. 6 Documentary Joins CNN

(Republican Party News) – Well, a new piece from Independent Journal Review has revealed that former Fox News contributor Jonah Goldberg, who left the network due to host Tucker Carlson’s documentary about the riots that happened on Jan. 6, 2021, has joined up with CNN.

Is anyone really all that surprised? Goldberg has been going to great lengths to demonstrate he’s a Republican In Name Only (RINO) for awhile now, especially with his anti-Trump stance. This is just the icing on the cake.

Variety released a report on Monday that stated WarnerMedia network confirmed the conservative commentator would be joining CNN as a contributor.

“Goldberg, a longtime editor at National Review and a founder of The Dispatch, will appear on CNN programs as news networks gear up for the 2022 midterm elections,” the Variety report said.

The report said CNN “did not offer additional details about Goldberg’s role” at the network.

Just last month it was revealed that former Fox News contributor Steve Hayes would be taking a position as a contributor over at NBC News.

Both Goldberg and Hayes were contributors over at Fox News who left last year after Tucker Carlson’s documentary about the Capitol riots came out.

The pair also founded the conservative outlet known as The Dispatch back in 2019.

In a blog post released last November, they announced they would both be leaving Fox News, writing, “The special—which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News—is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism. In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.”

“And its message is clear: The U.S. government is targeting patriotic Americans in the same manner —and with the same tools—that it used to target al Qaeda,” they went on to say.

The post then said, “This is not happening. And we think it’s dangerous to pretend it is. If a person with such a platform shares such misinformation loud enough and long enough, there are Americans who will believe—and act upon—it.”

At the end of the piece, the pair claimed that while Fox does “real reporting,” the “voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible.”

Carlson responded to the pair’s departure, telling NPR, “These are two of the only people in the world who still pretend the Iraq war was a good idea.”

“No one wants to watch commentary that stupid,” he zinged.

And while the two insisted they left the network over the documentary, an inside source from the network said that there were no plans to renew their contracts.

This report covered the Carlson documentary in-depth, saying, “According to a new report from BizPacReview, the series is going to be called ‘Patriot Purge,’ which he revealed during a segment on his Fox News program Wednesday evening. Carlson stated he and his production crew have been hard at work on the series for close to six months now, going on to add that he thinks it will ‘answer a lot of the remaining questions formed that day,” he said.

“Our conclusion? The U.S. government has, in fact, launched a new war on terror, but it’s not against al Qaeda, it’s against American citizens,” Carlson went on to say concerning the documentary series. “Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of our country. This is an attack on core civil liberties, and it’s essential that you know what’s happening and that you resist it.”

Copyright 2022. RepublicanPartyNews.org

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here