(Republican Party News) – President Donald Trump recently announced that he would be canceling a press conference he had originally scheduled for January 6th, which is the one-year anniversary of the Capitol Hill protests that turned into a riot, stating that instead of sharing his thoughts and opinions on the anniversary of the incident during the press conference, he would do so at a rally to be held in Arizona.
“In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd!” Trump said in a statement that was released Tuesday evening.
“What has become more and more obvious to ALL is that the Lamestream Media will not report the facts that Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol Sergeant-at-Arms denied requests for the D.C. National Guard or Military to be present at the Capitol. Their emails and correspondence with the Department of Defense exist, but the media won’t ask for this evidence, or report the truth!” the statement added.
President Trump then accused Democrats who are taking part in the January 6 House Select Committee of a “coverup” and then called Rep. Adam Schiff “shifty,” and stated that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was “crazy.”
Well, he’s not exactly wrong about these two knuckleheads.
“The cancellation comes as some Republicans in Congress expressed concern over the upcoming press conference,” Fox News reported.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Republican Sen. Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia went on to say during a talk with Politico. “I guess it depends on what he’s going to say. But early assumptions are that it’s going to be an aggressive statement. I just don’t think it’s a good idea.”
“Some Republicans, including Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana, took the opposite position and encouraged Trump to hold the press conference,” Fox said.
“I welcome it,” Banks said in an interview with the channel’s Laura Ingraham on Monday evening. “President Trump has important things to say, I’m looking forward to hearing what President Trump has to say.”
“The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot is set to release an interim report on its findings by the summer of next year,” Fox News said in their report.
According to Fox News, the committee “plans to begin holding public hearings in the new year to tell the story of the insurrection from start to finish while crafting an ample interim report on its findings by summer.”
The committee is also currently considering whether or not it will propose legislative measures to “help prevent valid election results from being overturned in the future.”
In other words, they want to ensure that if they cheat the same way they cheated in 2020, folks in this country won’t be able to call them out on it and make legal changes to the results. They sure are rigging the game in their favor, aren’t they?
It seems like it’s nigh unto impossible to get the truth about what happened that day outside and inside the Capitol building. At least from the mainstream media.
I’m chortling at all the overheated media humbug about the anniversary of the great “insurrection.” Since not one of the #January6 defendants has been charged with insurrection, this raises the question of whether it’s possible to have an insurrection without insurrectionists
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 4, 2022
Which is why now is probably a good time to check out Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s documentary on the subject called “Patriot Purge.”
“Tucker Carlson, a popular conservative host on Fox News, recently promoted a new three-part series for his Fox Nation streaming network series called, ‘Tucker Carlson Originals,’ that he says will reveal previously unreported information regarding the riots that took place at the Capitol building on January 6th,” this report stated.
“According to a new report from BizPacReview, the series is going to be called ‘Patriot Purge,’ which he revealed during a segment on his Fox News program Wednesday evening. Carlson stated he and his production crew have been hard at work on the series for close to six months now, going on to add that he thinks it will ‘answer a lot of the remaining questions formed that day,'” the report continued.
“Our conclusion? The U.S. government has, in fact, launched a new war on terror, but it’s not against al Qaeda, it’s against American citizens,” Carlson said concerning the series. “Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of our country. This is an attack on core civil liberties, and it’s essential that you know what’s happening and that you resist it.”
November 1 pic.twitter.com/5yCRlkZlzM
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) October 28, 2021
Liz Cheney knocked Fox News as well, saying the special would "spread the same type of lies that provoked violence on January 6." https://t.co/IUPoVNUJ3g
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) October 28, 2021
Tucker Carlson shares trailer for 'Patriot Purge' special, which suggests Jan. 6 was a "false flag" https://t.co/VFEywsKlAL
— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) October 28, 2021
The trailer for the Fox News host's three-part series about the storming of the Capitol also includes a claim that "the left is hunting the right." https://t.co/8rfLNmwqEe
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) October 28, 2021
Copyright 2022. RepublicanPartyNews.org